A leading Accountancy firm based in Wanstead are looking to recruit a 'Payroll Assistant'.
The role will be working Part-Time, 5 Hours per day (Hours can be flexible) on Monday to Friday.
You MUST have experience with Auto Enrolment Procedures, Payroll and CIS Administration.
The role is paying £21,500.
Main Duties -
- To Operate a Computer based payroll bureau.
- Maintain paper files
- Deal with all Revenue correspondence
- Process correspondence with Clients
- Calls , faxes and emails in relation to payroll
- Advise in relation to revenue
- Responsible for billing of the payroll to Clients
- Contribution to the Company’s management team activities.
- Ensure relevant pension information is passed on to the appropriate pension companies and The Pensions Regulator.
Skills and Experience Required -
- Good Telephone manner
- Good literacy and excellent numeracy skills
- Knowledge of excel
- Excellent working knowledge of payroll
- Understanding of key inland revenue processes and requirements
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!