- Administering monthly payroll on the system and working closely with the payroll provider and the Finance department
- Running monthly payroll reports and checking against the payroll changes file
- Checking payroll reports from the payroll provider with Finance
- First point of contact for employee payroll related queries
- Running and checking pre-commit reports and entering corrections as necessary within payroll cut-off dates
- Keeping up to date with pension and payroll legislation changes
- Checking HMRC notifications prior to payroll
You will also have responsibility for the employee benefits packages and providers, including- enrolling employees, confirming renewals, checking documents are accurate and salary sacrifice schemes. You will have experience of running UK payrolls, have excellent administration skills and impressive written and verbal communication skills. To be considered for this attractive opportunity please apply within.