- Handling Customer Service queries, providing advice and guidance
- Booking travel arrangements
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Coordinating administration and paperwork on behalf of clients and colleagues
- Assist the Office Manager
- Must drive due to location
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Attentive to detail
- Punctual and flexible in adapting to changing environments based on role requirements
Part time hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 pro rata
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation