| Part Time Office Administrator | Ayr | £8.50 per hour |
A fantastic opportunity to work for an Independent Serviced Apartments Company. They our seeking a part time Office Administrator to work in there Ayr office.
The role of the Office Administrator is to support both the directors by carrying out general office administration and other duties as required. You will be part of a small team with an established portfolio of key clients.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Establish professional relationships with current clients
- Effective management of the applicant database
- Organise viewings
- Sourcing and purchasing cost effective furniture for new apartments
- Uploading new properties on all online booking channels
- Paying invoices
- Arranging maintenance both emergency and non-emergency
- Work close with the directors
- Complete hand over of move in process for new tenants
- Maintain office literature and window displays
- Book and attend routine property visits
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time in accordance with company requirements
- Maintain CRM accuracy
- Organise apartment set up
- You will be a team player working closely with staff in the office and others throughout the business
- Possess the ability to work well by yourself
- You will have excellent customer service skills
- High levels of organisation
- Positive and Polite Manner
The position will be on a part time basis with a view to go full time based on company expansion, hours being 9.00am to 1.00pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Office Administrator