Our client seeks a part time Human Resources Advisor to work at their Exeter based offices. The successful candidate will be part of a small but very successful HR team. A can do attitude with a sense of humour is essential.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Answer incoming enquiries and respond accordingly with draft documentation as required
- Record all advice on CRM system
- Attend meetings (investigations, performance, absence etc.)
- Create and update employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Undertake, or support colleagues with, HR projects as required
- Attend networking events, business shows and other events as necessary
- CIPD qualified, or working towards
- A good understanding of employment legislation
- Proven experience of delivering HR advice
- Basic HR advisory experience
- Basic employment law knowledge
- Great organiser and communicator
- Excellent telephone manner
- Absolutely trustworthy and able to protect confidentiality
- Someone who could be passionate about our Company and is keen to contribute flexibly and grow along with us.
- IT literate - Word, Outlook and Excel
This role is offered on a part time basis, 3days a week Wednesday through to Friday. There is free parking on site.