Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a training company specialising in teaching English as a secondary language. We are seeking an experienced, part-time Finance Manager to join the small and friendly team. You will be responsible for managing the daily accounting functions resulting in the production of monthly management accounts within Sage Line 50.
- Manage books and records for trading companies in Sage Line 50
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations including controlling and reconciling company bank accounts, fixed asset registers, debtors, prepayments and accruals
- Issue standard management accounts reports on a timely basis
- Process payments via online bank accounts
- Manage company bank accounts to ensure they remain within limits
- Process and control sales invoices
- Maintain structure of chart of accounts as business needs change
- Run monthly stock, sales and cost of sales reports from Distributor’s database
- Preparation of quarterly Vat return on Sage 50
- Preparing schedules of invoices to be paid for cash flow purposes
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Dealing with foreign currencies in Sage
This role would only suit a candidate with previous experience and advanced knowledge of Sage 50. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of the training sector is an advantage.
Based in Waterloo, the pro rata annual salary for this part-time, permanent position is £32k depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are flexible but must include a 3 day week between Monday and Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
- Sage Line