Our international Client based in London EC1 require an Ecommerce Operations Assistant to work 8 hours per week for a period of 9 months.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a Student or Under Graduate to learn the eCommercelandscape from many different perspectives.
Our client is seeking a natural curious and entrepreneurial student worker with an interest in eCommerce to join their special project's team. This team is responsible for creating and growing an innovative new project that will inform larger company decisions.
Do you enjoy working on a variety of tasks that compete for priority? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic environment that requires you to be entrepreneurial and act fast?
This is an opportunity to gain exposure to an eCommerce giant and premier brand, learning about business and the supply chain.
You will have the opportunity to show initiative, contribute meaningfully and see ideas come to fruition.
- The role has 3 core responsibilities (1) Operations, (2) Marketing and social media and (3) Research
- Required to work with limited supervision to complete daily processes and activities
- Supporting Business Managers with internal and external assignments, including liaising with partners, colleagues and customers
- Documenting, fixing and raising inefficiencies in the way client works
- Researching ecommerce trends and value-chain alternatives to make valuable recommendations
- Committing to 2 x 4 hour sessions per week
The role will be an excellent fit if you:
- Have a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Are a problem solver and self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Have a passion for E-Commerce - have bought and sold online before
Interested?Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Under Graduate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job