A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Part time Credit decision Analyst/Underwriter to join this leading financial services organisation during an exciting period of growth. As a Credit Underwriter you will join a busy team in a state of the art office and an employer who offers career advancement opportunities.
Hours of work: Sunday 9am - 6pm and 2/3 days Monday - Friday
- Ensuring all underwriting decisions are made in accordance with the company policy
- Evaluating finance proposals within the businesses mandated levels
- Making underwriting recommendations to senior management
- Ensuring all decisions are completed within an agreed SLA
- Providing excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Building and developing relationships across the business at all levels
Additionally candidates must also have the following attributes:
- As this is an established team, candidates must have experience(minimum 2 years) in a credit risk role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload
- Enthusiastic and driven
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.