Fun and dynamic offices, work hard play hard, lots of scope for progression! Are you ready to kick start your career! I am looking for a Part-tie Administrator with a tenacious and confident personality to play a pivotal role within an fun and exciting vibrant growing business in the Fulham area. Working alongside a team of sales consultants you will provide direct administrative support in order to add value to this impressive award winning business.
The company offers lots of scope and development a great company to kick start your career.
The role will have a variety of tasks and you will need to be an efficient communicator with a strong ability to use your own initiative.
Duties for the role will include -
Research companies and potential leads in order to support the sales consultants
- Full admin support to the sales team
- Accurately entering data into the database
- Update contact information and ensure all details are correct
- Assist with any ad-hoc administrative work that the sales team
- assisting with any presentations
- Handling enquiries ensuring all potential clients are dealt with professionally and directed to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- Follow process and work compliantly to ensure that all detail on the system are logged in time and correctly
- Communicate with the post sales team to assist with any inconsistencies and rectify as quickly a possible
This is a great role for an experienced part-time Administrator, Office Assistant, PA, Office Manager who has worked in what can often be a high pressured environment to thrive and provide first class support. This is an exciting business I have worked with for a number of years now who are very keen to progress internal talent and forge a career for their employees.
You will have a positive outlook to your work and be able to manage expectations of a team whilst also delivering first class support. You will be Microsoft Office literate and possess the ability to think on your feet and multitask. So if you are studying or you have other commitments and require a part-time role we would love to hear from you.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer and are working as a recruitment agency on this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications received only successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- sales support
- sales administrator
- office administration
- office assistant
- office administrator
- office junior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job