Part Time Accounts Assistant
We are very excited to be working with our client based in Brownhills. They are a tier one approved manufacturer and global supplier to blue-chip OEM companies operating in the earth moving machinery, diesel engine and power generation sectors. They are looking to employ a part time Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
Our client will provide well supported training but the successful candidate must have experience of Credit Control, Cash Books and VAT Returns and Sage Line 50 experience.
- Deal with CB's Receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Banking Cheques & Collecting Cash
- Setting up electronic payments
- Dealing with Petty Cash
- Checking & Paying Expenses
- Credit Card Analysis
- Vat Returns - Quarterly
- EEC List
- Ordering Stationery/Consumables/Printing Supplies/Tea & Coffee etc.
- Recording Employees Holidays and Appointments
- Company Cars - Updating Insurance Records, Arrange MOTs/Services, Order Car Tax
- Answer Telephone
- Dealing with Incoming Mail and Franking Outgoing Post
- Organising Drinks/Lunch for visitors as required
- Setting up New Customer Accounts
- Raising various Sundry Sales Invoices - TT Inter Comp, Scrap, Swarf, Cardboard, Pro-forma's
- Raising various Credit Notes to match Customers Debit Memo's
- Updating Sales Invoices on Sage
- Email Sales Invoices to customers
- Emailing Customer Statements
- Credit Control
Must have experience of Credit Control, Cash Books and VAT Returns.
Must have Sage Line 50 experience.
18hrs per week.
Hours Mon-Thurs 12-4.30pm or Fri 12-3.30pm - Four afternoons to suit.
If this is the role for you then simply APPLY or contact us on the information below.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
- Credit Control
- Vat Returns
- Invoice Processing
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job