Our client, is a reputable and successful HNW firm of Independent Financial Advisers .
They provide holistic financial advice to individuals, trustees and business owners to help them to build, manage and protect their wealth.
This is a well established business working within a friendly environment. Due to continued growth, the company requires an experienced Paraplanner/ technical manager to join them
The successful candidate will work closely with our Financial Advisers by providing technical support in the process of servicing our Clients’ Financial Advice needs, instinctively providing excellent standards of client service, and conduct detailed research on clients’ existing and potential arrangements. After assessing these against the client’s financial objectives, you will produce timely and compliant Financial Planning Reports
- Writing Financial Planning Reports that our Advisers present to clients
- Supporting the Advisers by conducting research on products and helping find the right solutions for our clients
- Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for our clients to deal with day to day queries
- Arranging for plans to be submitted to provider companies
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm's files are well presented, accurate and compliant
- Preparation of client review packs
- Illustration requests
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'