SALARY: £28,000 to £40,000 per annum (negotiable) plus benefits
An excellent opportunity to join an expanding Financial Practice. Our client is currently looking to employ an experienced Paraplanner or Senior Paraplanner, who has the ability to join the company and make an immediate impact, supporting the Fincial Advisors. Duties will include:
- Conducting full Paraplanning responsibilities to the Financial Advisors in relation to the Financial Advice cycle provided to clients.
- Analyse financial products, research suitable solutions, preparing recommendations and conduct full suitability report writing.
- Knowledge of the full range (whole of market) financial products, including Pensions, Invesments, IHT, Protection, etc.
- Excellent understanding of compliance issues.
- Ability to use financial planning tools, financial modelling and back office software.
- Hold the Level 4 Diploma, with a desire to achieve Chartered Status, but consideration will be given to individuals who are close to securing the Level 4 Diploma.
- Ideally a minimum 2 years previous experience within a Paraplanning capacity.
- Solid financial service knowledge and an understanding of personal taxation.
- Experience of report writing and conducting whole of the market product research.
How to Apply:
If you have the experience and the desire to make a difference in this expanding company, please send your CV in confidence to Stuart Jeal, or contact him directly for a discreet and confidential chat.
- Report Writing
- Diploma Level 4
- suitability report
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'