NJR are currently working with an independent financial planning practice, who prides themselves on providing a Wealth Management service built on honesty, professionalism and integrity.
Based near the Rutland area, our client has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced and talented Paraplanner to join their team. Performing senior administrative duties and oversight of Paraplanning you will be responsible for file preparation ahead of meetings, existing business administration and producing professional suitability reports as well as providing clients with a first class financial advisory service.
- Maintaining client relationships and managing the process of answering client queries
- Monitoring Existing clients and identifying opportunities
- Writing financial plans
- Researching the content for financial plans
- Various Implementation when required
- Ensuring that plans are compliant, ethical and in line with current legislative and legal guidelines.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries with clients/providers
- Overseeing the work of the Paraplanning team and delegating tasks as required
- Attain a high level of accuracy in all work completed
- Support and guide the administration and paraplanning team
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discounted Financial Planning
- Team building and client event days (such as golf days and black-tie balls)
- Free eye-tests
- Discounted Venue Hire and so much more!
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Senior Paraplanner with Report Writing experience. Product knowledge of Pensions, Investments, ISA's and Protection policies are also desirable.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated candidate who enjoys the challenge of a diverse role whilst having an eye for detail. It is also essential that the successful candidate is a team player, committed to the company, has a flexible and thorough approach with the ability to priorities their work.
KEYWORDS: SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR, PARAPLANNER, IFA, PENSIONS, INVESTMENTS, ISA'S, PROTECTION, REPORTS,
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR10484
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'