Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Birmingham.
Our, multi award winning client are seeking an experienced paraplanner to join their central Birmingham office. They are widely recognised for their enterprise skills and are seeking a career oriented individual to join their prestigious team.
They offer a thriving and supportive culture. Career development is backed throughout so you will be encouraged to continue to train while working making this a brilliant opportunity for someone who is motivated and seeking career progression.
If you are a organised professional, craving the rush of inner city life, then do not hesitate in getting in contact.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary negotiable depending experience and knowledge
- Free parking
- Generous Holiday allowance - increasing over time served
- Pension contribution
- Early finish on a Friday
- Ideally, 5 years administration experience in a paraplanning role
- Posses or willing to study towards Diploma / QCF Level 4
- Excellent standard of written & verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Capability to work on your own initiative
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Birmingham on a Paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'