Salary: c£40,000-£50,000 + Benefits and bonus
Working for a Chartered Financial Planning business who are highly profitable and successful, your role is to work closely with experienced Chartered advisers.
Minimum Qualifications: QCF 4 - CII diploma to QCF 6 CII Chartered Financial Planner
Key Requirements and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools
- Good team working and liaison skills to deal effectively with tasks set and provide support for other team members
- An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients
- Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of products and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internally and externally
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) that are effective and meet business needs
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Accuracy of work and attention to detail
- The technical aspects of preparing for client meetings.
- Preparing and compiling financial analysis
- Analysing client data and preparing cash flow analyses
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Compiling financial planning recommendations and suitability reports
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Ensuring that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
- Managing, recording and monitoring client annual reviews on behalf of the Client Partner and Financial Planner(s)
- Pension contribution checks
- Produce correspondence to clients, providers and third parties as appropriate, in an efficient and professional manner
- Keep up to date with market conditions and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors to support effective decision making
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly professional boutique Wealth Manager. They believe in staff development and assist in helping to develop your knowledge and skills and will help you to become Chartered.
Contact: Advance Search & Selection Ltd
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Advance Search & Selection Ltd is a specialist within Financial Services and Pensions recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management