Job Title – Paraplanner
Location – Thame, Oxfordshire OX9 3EH
Salary – £35,000 - 45,000K+
Contract Type – Permanent
Hours - Full Time
Sector – Finance
Our client have been established for over 25 years and their head office is based in Thame. They believe in treating clients as people, not just as a number. The firm is owned by its staff and they only work with families, not corporate or commercial work. They specialise in three areas: Estate Planning, Investment Management and Pensions Management. They live by their values which are doing the right thing, putting the client first and making tomorrow better than today.
As a result of their ambitious growth plans they are looking for a paraplanner to join their team. This role will be to support Senior Financial Advisers and Advisers when informing clients on financial strategies, plans and products.
As a Paraplanner you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Financial Advisers in research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives in all technical aspects of preparing and compiling financial planning recommendations
- Supporting the Financial Advisers in preparing client financial plans, suitability reports and wealth management plans
- Providing an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact internally and externally by telephone, email and in person.
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and the wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuing all supporting documentation and back office systems are maintained as per company procedures and processes.
- Compliance with the FCA rules at all times, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Level 4 (Diploma) qualified or equivalent with a minimum of two years practical experience within the role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills within a financial services environment
You may have experience of the following: Paraplanner, Senior Paraplanner, Financial Services, etc., ideal locations for the position would include Oxford, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire or within 1 hour’s commute of their head office in Thame.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Closing date for applications is 4th May 2018