A successful and growing Financial Advisory practice in Harrogate is looking to add a Paraplanner to their team. The Paraplanner should have at least 2 years paraplanning experience in a financial advice practice, the ability to communicate well with colleagues, clients and third-party service providers and have a good grasp of regulated client facing requirements to be able to fully support the Advisers. The company is a forward thinking practice which is growing in size. We offer personal development and will support progression opportunities.
- Preparation of suitability/reason why letter/reports and recommendations
- Undertaking market research as required, including investments, pensions and protection plans
- Undertaking Technical research and analysis including relevant tax calculations
- Participating in ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required
- Experience on Intelligent Office back office system and familiarity of leading provider platforms is an advantage, but not essential as training provided.
- You will be part of a small professional team that provides a high level of service to an established client bank with ongoing annual review services.
- Salary dependent on qualification and experience ranging between £30,000 - £36,000 plus benefits.
- All applications are in the strictest of confidence.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required experience:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards.
- IT skills excel, word and ideally software data base such as IO, Exchange, O&M.Benefits:-
- Pension contribution 3%
- career progression opportunity
- 31 days holiday including statutory days, increasing after 5 years employment.
- Our office is situated on an industrial park with a train station stop between Leeds and Harrogate.
- Flexible opportunity of working from home as well as office.