Working on behalf of an excellent Independent Financial Planning company, who have just been awarded for being one of the top 12 Adviser’s to work for in the UK, we are seeking a Paraplanner
As Paraplanner, you will be reporting to the Practice Manager, responsible for assisting the Financial Planner in all aspects of the client relationship to ease the amount of administration, whilst overseeing, prioritizing and managing the team work loads
Key Tasks will include, but not be limited to
- Filtering calls from clients, assisting where possible and passing the query to the Financial Planner if necessary
- Organising client reviews & appointments
- Providing commentary on fund & portfolio performance based on last valuation
- Assisting the Financial Planner with their time management and workflow
- Organising weekly catch up meetings with Financial Planner and organising follow up work
- Relevant follow up work to be documented and passed to Client Services Team
- Assisting with analysis and research to prepare a financial plan & pension transfers, including use of research systems etc. and producing supporting documents
- Checking client profitability reports & advising Financial Planner of any required actions, ensuring relevant plans are set up with advisor charges and any issues are resolved at the earliest possible opportunity so as not to detrimentally the company’s cash flow.
- Establishing needs and objectives of client from fact find, undertake research & consolidation information to write the Financial Plan/suitability letter
- Obtaining relevant documents to support the Financial Plan/suitability letter
- Attending client meetings and note taking, where necessary
- Completion of application forms where possible both on-line with the client & paper
- Ensuring client files are compliant and tidy on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring that all compliance requirements are being met
To be considered for the role, you will have an experience of working the financial services world, ideally in a similar role, with knowledge in investments, protection, pensions, tax & estate planning.
Advantageously, you will have achieved CII Level 4 Certificate in Paraplanning and/or CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning Qualification, however, if candidates already working towards will be considered. Having completed R01 (or CF1) however, is essential
You will be a professional individual, being business like in both appearance & approach, able to liaise with both customers and colleagues in a respectful, positive and polite manner. You will have a flexible approach to tasks & working hours to ensure work is completed & meet the needs of the business, as well as being able to prioritise daily activities, whilst maintaining a good standard of product and system knowledge.
This role is an fantastic opportunity for a professional and experienced individual seeking a secure and progressive role with a highly successful firm who in return offer a highly competitive package.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Relationship Management