This is an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a well established, highly successful Financial Services company. They have a long history of providing independent financial advice, covering mortgages, pensions, investments, assurance and tax planning.
They are now looking for a Paraplanner to join a busy team. Along with at least two years experience in a similar role, they will consider a fully qualified Paraplanner, or someone who is working towards their Level 4 Certificate in Paraplanning. The company will pay towards the qualification as well as give any time off if necessary.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide technical administrative support to Financial Advisors within the company.
Responsibilities will be varied, including:-
* Producing accurate compliant client reports for Financial Advisors.
* Assisting in updating compliant client report templates.
* Collecting relevant data in order to complete the reports.
* Producing quotations on financial products for comparison.
* Processing of investment, pension and protection new business and following the case through to completion.
* Collating and upload all relevant correspondence to the back office system to submit cases for compliance checking.
* Assisting in client meetings when requested.
* Typing letters and drafting routine correspondence.
* Completing annual review procedure.
As well as the above requirements, you will need to be familiar with Word and Excel; have good report writing skills, along with good verbal and written communication skills.
You will need to be a good team player who is highly organised and able to exercise initiative.
This is a really professional but friendly company with a happy working environment. They offer 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, a pension and the advertised salary includes a quarterly Bonus.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply immediately, as this excellent role is available now, though the company are happy to wait for notice periods.