Opportunity to join a small independent practice in Oxford, working alongside a Chartered Adviser. Providing full holistic support through whole of market research and writing suitability reports.
My client wants someone who will raise questions and challenge assumptions and will work on a strategy which results in a report.
They will also want someone who is genuinely interested as they make clients feel as if they are our only client. They treat people as they would like to be treated and only promise what can be delivered. Someone who is friendly, positive and willing to help others when needed is exactly the type of person they're looking for.
Some of the essential requirements for the role are:
- Level 4 or 6 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent technical knowledge of financial services products
- Knowledge of technical financial planning tools and financial modelling software
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written) with the ability to assimilate technical information and put it into an understandable format for clients
- Extremely organised and thorough while remaining innovative and open to change
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Para Planner
- para planning