Taunton - £/Negotiable
A leading Financial Services firm in the South West are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join them at their Taunton office. The company prides themselves on being a large firm but with a personal touch, providing a friendly and supportive environment.
The role comprises of:
- Conducting research and preparing client reports including SIPP/SSAS
- Liaising with product providers and being the secondary point of contact for clients; maintaining trust and developing relationships
- Working closely with consultants to ensure clients are provided with the best possible financial planning solutions
- Be mindful of and operate within compliance and company standards and regulations
- Assisting with the client review process
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished individual with previous experience in a similar role wishing to join an establishment whose commitment to career advancement is unrivalled. They are looking for someone who has experience in Investments, Pensions & IHT Planning, although this is not essential. To apply you should be working towards/or have passed your Diploma Level 4 (CII) and the company are willing to sponsor through to Chartered status.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden