The Company: I am currently working on behalf of an expanding IFA business, based in Wakefield who are looking to add a Paraplanner to their technical team supporting 5 advisers. My client is a truly independent financial advice firm who adopt a really personal, tailored approach to financial planning and require an experienced financial services professional to add technical knowledge to their ranks. Their core market is private wealth inclusive of investments, pensions, protection & IHT/tax planning with a professional focused, targeted client base being the foundation of their continued development as a firm.
The Role: As a Paraplanner within the business you would be working as part of a productive, high performing technical team to provide full support to the Advisers, and a technical port of call for all client queries. Your role would be to offer the most efficient, professional and effective client service possible with a high focus on quality and accuracy. Duties include:
- Produce research for the IFA on the required product using relevant research tools
- Prepare product analysis from ceding information, or information provided by IFA
- Input Attitude to Risk analysis on Dynamic Planner
- Ensure client records are up to date on back office systems
- Assimilate and segregate information gathered by the IFA from the Fact Find
- Liaise with Advisers as appropriate to fill any information "gaps"
- Obtain illustrations, application documents and all paperwork required for sign up.
- Assist with business submissions
- Prepare a compliant & robust Suitability Report
- Maintain quality of documentation by paying attention to detail.
- Work with colleagues to maintain up to date knowledge and share best practices.
The Person: The successful candidate will ideally come from an IFA/wealth management background and have exposure to supporting IFA’s/financial advisers in research/report writing capacity. You will have wide-ranging knowledge across the private wealth spectrum (investments, pensions and IHT planning) and ideally 2 years’ paraplanning experience working in a similar environment. Part-qualified diploma people looking for support/development are also encouraged to apply!
***It is worth noting that anyone looking for a hybrid role across team supervision, or office-management responsibilities are also encouraged to get in touch as opportunities will open up in this area inside the next 6-12 months. And Paraplanners looking to develop into advice are encouraged to apply too ad medium-term this would be promoted for the right person.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job