Paraplanner / north east / Newcastle / Permanent / Salary / £20,000 - £24,000 + excellent benefits package + study support
A fist class opportunity has arisen for a Junior/ Trainee Paraplanner to join our IFA client in Newcastle on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will currently either be working within a Paraplanning capacity or be looking for the transition to Paraplanning from an Administration role.
Working closely with the Advisers and tasked with being an integral part of the client experience, duties and responsibilities will include:
- To provide analysis and research for Client reports
- To act as an integral Paraplanner to a team of Advisers
- To carry out portfolio reviews
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge which is up to date and relevant, including legislative to regulatory developments
- IFA Administration experience (essential)
- Paraplanning experience (desirable)
- Strong working knowledge of the key Financial Services products
- Studying towards Diploma (desirable)
- Diploma qualified (desirable)
- Suitability report writing skills
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0113-350-2247 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
- Financial Services