Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Paraplanner to join a Regional Heavyweight Legal firm based in Colchester.
The responsibilities will include:
- Underaking client assessments, reports and evaluation
- Attend client meetings and produce meeting notes and action points
- Resolve any technical client queries to enable case progression with minimal Financial Adviser involvement
- Undertake technical research for the team
- Ensure analysis is continually progressing
This role requires the successful candidate to be driven to progress as an Independent Financial Advisor. The ideal candidate would have gained or be aiming to achieve the Diploma in Financial Planning. Candidates should also have excellent organisation skills and able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Financial Services