Salary dependent on experience + benefits inc pension and excellent quarterly bonus.
Information about the client:
- My client is an award winning chartered financial planners providing award winning holistic financial planning and discretionary fund management;
- They are seeking an experienced paraplanner or administrator who is looking for a growing company and will offer the opportunity to progress their career.
Requirements of the role as a Paraplanner:
- A thorough understanding of wealth management practices and processes and the ability to communicate them clearly and effectively;
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions;
- A passion for doing things well, with accuracy, detail and great presentation;
- Professional, positive, energetic, supportive and friendly. A strong team player;
- High level of integrity, work ethic and self-motivation;
- Ideally Diploma qualified but must be happy to progress your exams to chartered with company support.
- The company offer a superb centralised investment proposition with award winning platform, secure client web portal, cutting edge technology and numerous industry awards;
- Example of awards won: October 2014: "not only did we win IFA Business of the Year for the second year in a row, we also won Best New Platform .
- Cash Flow
- Holistic Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"