Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
Location: St. Albans
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Our Client are looking for a Paraplanner to provide technical administrative support to the Financial Advisors at a very busy and exciting time. Reporting to the director you will expected to deliver the agreed strategy and objectives regarding compliance standards.
- Produce accurate compliant client reports for the Financial Advisors
- Collect relevant data in order to complete the reports
- Produce quotations on financial products for comparisons
- Submit cases for compliance checking
- Type letters and draft routine correspondence
- Complete annual review procedure
- Maintain systems
- Financial planning qualification
- Educated to GCSE Level English or Maths or equivalent
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
- Report writing skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Quarterly bonus
- Social events
- Kitchen facilities
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.