Paraplanner - Set Progression Path
London | £Open
A small, yet well-established, firm are looking to recruit a highly experienced Paraplanner for a hybrid role with a clear progression path. The expanding company are looking for a trustworthy and reliable individual to fill this key technical position. They specialise in providing true value and relevant advice to both private and corporate clients.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with colleagues from all departments to ensure clients are provided with the best Financial Planning Solutions
- Development and progression into an IFA position
- Working closely with the Director to onboard new clients as well as nurturing the current client bank
- Liaising with clients; maintaining trust and developing relationships
- Conducting research, preparing client reports, valuations and report writing
- Be mindful of, and operate within, compliance and company standards and regulations
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good experience looking to progress into an IFA position with a highly successful firm with a well-established client bank. The establishment are looking for a highly capable individual to build trust and rapport with the current client bank with the view to taking over some of these clients over the coming years. They would value an individual who is already Diploma qualified to join this truly unique and friendly office.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job