Paraplanner - Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 - Christchurch
Paraplanner - Christchurch - Salary of £35,000 - £40,000
Our client, a prestige company based in Christchurch are currently looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join their growing team. They are looking for candidates who are level 4 diploma qualified with experience in a paraplanning role. The working hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Review fact finds, file notes, client risk profile questionnaires etc. as provided by the Financial Advisers to gain an understanding of the client requirements discussed and agreed.
- Undertake quotes using relevant in-house platforms or request quotes from external providers.
- Undertake the necessary research and analysis, including:
- Fund analysis
- Product comparison
- Product analysis
- Fund research
- Charges analysis
- Compile suitability reports detailing the recommended advice to suit the client's needs, uploading the report into the system for the Financial Adviser to pick up remotely.
- Discuss the reports with the Financial Adviser, amending as necessary.
- Instruct the Client Services Associate to proceed with preparation of the pack for the client.
- Pre-populate client application forms ready for the Financial Adviser to discuss with the client.
- Record, monitor and report on progress, completing the weekly logs to enable the Senior Paraplanner to review workflow across the team.
- Report obstacles and deviations from the agreed timescales to the Financial Adviser and Client Services Associate, so that client expectations are appropriately managed.
- Ensure that potential service delivery failures are brought to the attention of the Senior Paraplanner in a timely manner, that resolution is swift and work together to revise process so that the likelihood of repeat errors is lessened.
- Financial Planning Diploma Qualified (or equivalent professional qualification).
- Demonstrable paraplanning experience.
- Proven ability to work with templated suitability reports.
- Experience of including additional bespoke explanations for recommendations made outside of the standard template.
- Annual bonus of up to 8%
- 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays rising to 28 with service
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Death in service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'