The main duties will include the following
- Carrying out detailed Pensions Transfers within DB and DC and preferably you will hold the AF3 examination or be working towards this
- Dealing with both Pensions and HNW Clients in writing complex and detailed Financial Planning reports
• To assist in the provision/ implementation of suitable private client financial advice in order to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
• To assist in the creation/ maintenance of key internal and external relationships through a programme of regular 1:1 meetings and/ or feedback.
• To assist in the delivery of independent financial plans and/or advice to private clients in accordance with internal/ regulatory standards by effective communication, work-flow management and record-keeping / database management.
• To develop the appropriate technical and market awareness knowledge in order to assist the Private Client Financial Planner in providing effective advice.
• To hold the Diploma in Financial Planning and looking at achieving Chartered Status.
• To ensure that the CPD requirements, as defined in the T&C handbook are maintained and logged as appropriate.
• To negotiate and agree (in conjunction with the Financial Planner/ Head of Research) the placement of contracts with appropriate terms on behalf of clients.
• To ensure correct compilation and completion all new applications and/or schemes in accordance with internal/ regulatory standards by effective communication, workflow management and record-keeping/ database management.
• To record/ maintain information on Adviser Office in order to allow work to be logged, tracked and internal records/ management information to be kept up-to-date.
• To file and/or store records and files in accordance with internal standards so they can be accessed and/ or retrieved in an efficient manner.
• To understand and be able to apply internal and/or regulatory standards as specified in procedural manuals and handbooks.
• To identify and refer opportunities to improve working practices and/ or risk management to enable improvements to be made.
• To develop/ maintain report writing and communication skills to enable effective communications with the client.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Currently carrying out Pension Transfers
- Full Diploma in Financial Services
- AF3 ideally or working towards this
In return our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business