Paraplanner / DipFA / DipPFS / IFA Support / Manchester / Permanent / Salary / £32,000 - £35,000 + bonus + study support + fantastic benefits package
Please note: Candidates have the option of home working within this firm
We are currently partnered with a prestigious financial planning firm based in central Manchester to recruit an experienced Paraplanner into their successful and well established team.
Working out of luxurious city centre offices and supported by a team of administrators, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a team of Financial Planners
- Dealing with HNW clientele
- Writing and tailoring high quality suitability letters
- Extensive product research surrounding the key financial products in order to arrive at the most suitable recommendations
- To complete compliant suitability reports
- A minimum of two years paraplanning experience (essential)
- Level 4 Diploma (or close to completion) desirable
- Excellent working knowledge surrounding the key areas of Financial Planning
- Strong, commercial and technical knowledge
In return this opportunity offers a very competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package alongside an excellent working environment within a fantastic team.
Please contact Paul Taylor on 0161-660-2090 for a confidential conversation or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job