Our client is a leading independent financial planning and wealth management company, who are now seeking an experienced and talented Paraplanner to join their growing team based in Worcester.
This practice truly believes in providing an unrivalled level of service to all of their clients. When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a clear career path, a market leading salary, benefits package and an environment which encourages team work and thought sharing.
The main purpose of your role will be to prepare written advice and provide technical research services to a team of Financial Planners. You will ensure that the preparation of advice for clients (both internal and external) is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner; whilst mitigating any risks to the business and assisting with the achievement of business targets.
- Accurately and efficiently support the advisers
- Prepare information and comparisons for analysis
- Review and analyse clients' existing portfolios and research to meet any new client requirements
- Prepare files
- Prepare draft suitability reports within agreed timescales
- Manage changes to existing policies and maintain client records
- Client relationship management
- Ad-hoc casework
- Helping to train others
- Previous experience of working in a paraplanning role essential
- Good levels of literacy
- Computer literate
- AF3/AwPETR or equivalent beneficial but not essential
- Working towards chartered status beneficial but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: 6769
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job