This growing financial planning firm is looking to add a Paraplanner to their close knit team and support the principle adviser in delivering first class service to high net worth clients.
You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries as well as liaising with product providers managing and developing the administration and review process. The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; preferably be level 4 qualified already or be working towards.
Duties for this role will include:
- To be fully conversant with and able to assist Financial Planners in providing compliant advice to customers.
- Draft Suitability Reports (From Templates/tools)
- Draft annual investment reports (From Templates/tools)
- Demonstrate principles of Treating Customers Fairly in all customer dealings
- Aware of and complying with the rules of the FCA and the set procedures of the business to achieve compliance.
- Obtaining client information within GDPR rules.
- Comply with the requirements laid down in the Compliance and Administration procedures
- Communicate easily understandable recommendations to customers in all cases, and in writing
- Create compliant client files where all communications are documented correctly
- Providing good quality reports, research and service that does not require customers to make complaints
- Complete Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activity to meet identified needs and complete training activity records accordingly
- Meet or exceed agreed targets for quality of business
- Ensure any rule breaches are brought to the attention of the Compliance Oversight Officer
- Submit Fit & Proper checking documentation annually
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'