My client, a wealth management company is expanding and looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their growing team. This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate, and ambitious individual who enjoys using their initiative and someone who has a can-do attitude at work.
The role will involve the following:
- Dealing with clients
- Writing reports within Paraplanning
- Preparing reports on behalf of the advisors
- Preparing critical yield calculations and general sense checking of cases
- Have a good understanding of the client’s financial needs and requirements.
- Checking CFR’s and collating client information
- Carrying out product research
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Diploma qualified desirable but not essential
- Experience within an IFA or Wealth Management environment
- Experience in the administration of IHT, Pension, Investment Mortgage products.
In return, our client will offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- A supportive, and friendly work environment.
- Professional continuous development
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the overwhelming application responses received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Report Writing
- Wealth Management