Our client is a team of highly experienced Independent Financial Advisers with a proven track record of providing a successful investment experience to a wealth of clients within the Somerset area.
Watermark Wealth Management originally Watermark Financial Services Partnership, which was established way back in 1990 by Mark Wood and has successful been trading for over 28 years.
From humble beginnings in the early 1990’s the business has established a market leading Portfolio Management service and whole of market Independent Financial Advisory with both Personal and Corporate Clients in mind.
The team have built a reputation among fellow professionals for providing excellent standards of independent financial advice and service to clients. This has seen the business grow to service over £1000, 000.00 million in client assets under influence. They have a team of 12 staff based in Somerset office. Due to the professionalism and excellent customer service they have built a loyal base of South West based professional introducers from the Chartered Accountancy and Legal professionals.
To provide the very best financial planning advice to trustees, attorneys, individuals and businesses through highly qualified, specialist advisers.
We do not target our advisers to produce a certain amount of business income. Our target is to exceed 100% of our client’s expectations with nil complaints.
Due to internal progression an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner with management experience to join their advisory support team.
Producing suitability reports and client review reports, both quarterly and ad hoc and processing fund switches and requests as well as being responsible for portfolio management and monthly reviews. The successful candidate will hold a minimum Level 4 Financial Services Diploma and will have an excellent working knowledge of Pensions, Investments and Wealth Management. They will possess commercial awareness and an appreciation of the impact of sound technical support and robust paraplanning.
Whilst not essential it is highly desirable that candidates will have a proven track record of managing/leading advisory/administration support team.
- Minimum Level 4 Financial Services Diploma
- Strong practical awareness & technical knowledge of retail financial products and current regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Calm & positive approach to problem solving and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail
Previous technical report writing and research experience
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- · Managing Directors team management and reporting.
- · Bespoke high net worth and high risk reporting.
- · O&M Research for Pensions.
- · Maintaining Suitability templates.
- · Internal Suitability Report approval.
- · Calculating existing client portfolio total expenditure ratio’s (fund costs).
- · Assisting with Managing Directors T&C programme.
- Telephone Manner
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job