To provide an ongoing professional service to Advisers from file preparation, business submission, compliance and general client administration. To represent the Practice professionally at all times to clients, visitors and professional contacts.
• Maintain compliant client files
• Build strong and trusting client relationships
• Ensure that all suitability letters and CFRs are fully complete
• Complete all non-technical replacement cases e.g. ISA transfers
• Complete all technical replacement cases such as pension transfers and Final Salary transfers
• Complete all new business submission as efficiently as possible
• Deal with client queries when required appropriately.
• Prepare client files for advisers in advance of client meetings
• Meet the advisers on a regular basis to exchange client files and gain an understanding of the client needs
• Liaise with advisers regarding product/fund choice
• Analyse letter of authority information and perform calculations where necessary
• Ensure that all submitted business is recorded accurately on CCD and ensure other team members are doing this too
• Provide ongoing support and assistance to any other advisers/clients within the Practice if required.
• Answer incoming calls when the Administrator is not available, in a courteous manner and ensure messages are dealt with efficiently
• To be organised in all areas of work, to be able to prioritise so the SLAs are met
• Ensure a clear desk policy is adhered to
• Ensure that you are presentable at all times
• Follow the Practice Ground rules
• Maintain a good working relationship with clients, advisers and adviser support team
To apply, please apply online, or contact me on 020 7220 4777 | email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job