Paralegal, Belfast, Magic Circle, Legal
Your new company
A magic circle law firm with offices in Belfast City Centre are now recruiting experienced paralegal to join the firm's dynamic in-house legal team, advising on a wide range of legal and regulatory matters that might affect the interests or reputation of the firm.
Your new role
- Assisting with the administration of the firm's corporate secretarial arrangements.
- Assisting with audit enquiries regarding clients of the firm.
- Supporting the in-house lawyers with all of their work.
- Advising on procurement contracts not dealt with by the in-house lawyers.
- Ensuring that requirements relating to practising certificate renewal and other aspects of regulatory compliance for the global firm are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Contributing to the maintenance of, and assisting in the development of, policies concerning risk management and regulatory compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have an LLB Law degree to minimum 2:1 level. LPC qualification would be desirable but is not essential. You will need to have a high degree of initiative and a willingness to learn. Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail are essential.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and excellent exposure to a magic circle firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.