A Paralegal is sought to work in a Wills & Trusts department of this excellent law firm in Plymouth. You will support a team of Solicitors and Legal Executives and you should have the ability to work efficiently and provide a high quality service to clients.
A law degree is desirable but not essential.
You will need previous experience of working in a Wills & Trusts department with working knowledge of Wills, LPAs, Trusts, Probate and Administration of Estates.
You should have:
- The ability to work in a team and to have your own responsibilities and use your own initiative;
- Ability to manage your own workload and have excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills and a professional work attitude;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Modern IT skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Enthusiasm to develop a career in this area of law;
- Commitment to the firm and provide a confident and positive input;
- A positive attitude to your own personal development and to the development of the firm.
This is a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
- law degree
- probate administration