Morgan Hunt are currently working with a leading Health Regulatory on their recruitment for a Panel Support Team Leader. The post holder will be based in London working on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The client is looking to appoint the successful candidate circa £51,594 depending on experience.
Our client is looking for a person who can drive performance across the Adjudication function, specifically in relation to the management and monitoring panel members and legal assessors to produce timely and high quality decisions.
- Working in collaboration to identify opportunities for improvement in the business
- Provide leadership to the managers within the Panel Support Team have responsibility for diverse functions such as recruitment, training, performance monitoring and management and allocation of parties to events
- Oversee the management of panel member and legal assessor performance monitoring
- Ensure there are always sufficient panel members and legal assessors to resource hearings activity
- Develop the annual programme of work for the Panel Support Team and lead on delivery of key objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyse evidence to inform work
- An understanding of risk management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to develop strong, collaborative working relationships
Please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered!
Deadline for application is 29/01/2018
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.