Painter DE74 Castle Donington
Our prestigious manufacturing and production client is looking to recruit an experienced painter who has experience in working in busy environments and has a flexible approach to working hours. The painter will start work immediately and will be responsible of consistently ensuring that the factory is maintained to the highest standards.
- To support with the renovation of the factory and surrounding buildings.
- Ensuing all walls / ceilings are not marked and look presentable.
- Painting and decorating offices and corridors.
- General building maintenance is highly desirable.
- To work with the management to plan future refurbs and renovations.
- Must have paining experience and have exposure in working in busy environments.
- Will have the understanding of different paint types / finishes.
- Relevant NVQ & City & Guild Qualifications beneficial.
- Own transport is required.
- Tools will be provided.
- Will be able to work Monday - Friday.
- Commitment to providing the highest standards of workmanship.
- Experience of working on commercial painting contracts (schools, hospitals, hotels etc.) desirable.
- Highly competitive pay rate.
- Permanent opportunity following a successful probation period.
- Forward thinking and expanding company.
- All tools and material provided.
- Will look to train and develop the candidate into an on site maintenance.
- Free car parking.
- Discounted products.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are an experienced painter and have worker on commercial properties and are looking for job security then please apply now. Immediate start is available pending a successful interview.
*** Painter, Painting, Decorating, Factory, Commercial, Maintenance, handy man Warehouse, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Derby, NG10, DE74, DE23, CSCS, IPAF, ***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'