T.M.Lewin are currently looking to recruit a Paid Social and Display Manager to be responsible for all of our activity paid social activity focusing on acquisition, along with Programmatic Display and Retargeting channels. This is a fast-paced and strategic position covering all aspects of paid marketing within the online marketing team, reporting directly into the Head of Digital Marketing.
The Digital Marketing team at T.M.Lewin is responsible for buying advertising for the company through a variety of online auctions, including search, social and display. The Paid Social & Display Manager will have primary responsibility for T.M.Lewin’s engagement with all online auctions for media space and will work with the Head of Digital Marketing to drive ROI for the company across their portfolio of responsibilities. Specifically, the role will focus on a number of key areas:
- Develop a strategy and executing it across biddable channels to drive additional revenue and profit for the business
- Work with our in-house creative studio & owned social teams to deliver top class creative for use across Social & Display to drive performance
- Auction Marketing Fundamentals - Ensuring the effective running of reporting, targeting, creative and bidding strategy
- Remarketing - Leading T.M.Lewin in remarketing strategy, remarketing performance & execution across channels
- Expansion - Finding new ways to expand customer acquisition and retention in new markets and new advertising techniques
- Agency Relationship - Maintain and develop agency relationships making sure that we are driving results to beat previous years and taking on tasks internally to optimise performance where needed
- Technology - Keeping T.M.Lewin at the cutting edge of auction marketing, utilising our services and identifying new services to utilise.
- Delivering Results - Delivering strong return on investment for paid advertising. Growing budget through additional opportunities
- Reporting back on performance to board level stakeholders and shareholders
Our 'Perfect Fit’
- Our ideal applicant will have a marketing background, either in-house or online agency side with demonstrable experience and achievements across conversion or performance remarketing.
- Experience working across either the PPC or Display channels and a strong understanding of the fundamentals of acquisition marketing
- Applicants with a flair for maths/analytics would
- Performance focused - Driven and motivated by surpassing targets for bottom line and acquisition.
- A capacity for analytical thinking. You should be data driven and analytical, creating and managing through an environment of performance indicators and analysis - if it’s not tested it’s just your opinion!
- Planning and Time management skills - Set goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Excellent communication skills - an innate ability to build the strong relationships and communicate vital information that will be critical to success.
- Strategic Agility - The ability to identify a clear vision with both short and long term objectives.
- Always willing to learn - Quickly pick up new information and be able to impart this ability and knowledge onto team.
- Technology focused - The ability to quickly understand and diagnose technical issues and find solutions.
- Secondary language skills in German/French would be advantageous although not essential.
T.M. Lewin are passionate about our people and offer the opportunity to work in a fun, energetic and fast paced culture. We are high performing and provide high levels of challenge and support. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with generous benefits for you and your family:
- Generous holiday entitlement which grows with your length of service
- Substantial discount for you AND your family and friends
- Complimentary workwear from the T.M. Lewin range
- Performance related bonus scheme
- LOVE2SHOP everyday benefit card offering discounts across 60 retailers
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Summer hours
We are truly proud of our history. As the original shirt makers in London, the first T.M. Lewin store opened in Jermyn Street in 1898. Mr T.M. Lewin himself developed the first buttoned down shirt, setting the tone for the shirt we know and love today. Fashions may have changed since 1898 but excellent craftsmanship, quality, service and value remain the driving force behind the T.M. Lewin brand.
- Social Media
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Online Retail