Paid Media Executives needed! This world-renowned, award-winning fashion brand is looking for somebody to come join there fast paced environment which is always expanding onto new ventures and projects based in Manchester.
The role involves the creation, optimisation, and analysis of accounts in which you will report straight to the director of E-commerce. The job also entails working with a range of digital channels in which varies from paid search to paid social. Additional tasks include creating content for paid search ads and social ads on platforms like Google, Bing, Facebook, and Instagram, whilst also managing budgets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities for this paid media Executive job:
- Working closely alongside the social media team
- Responsible for marketing promotions across all paid digital channels
- Analysing and optimising campaigns in order to reach maximum effectiveness.
- Writing weekly ad hoc reports
- In charge of making sure that PPC accounts are running smoothly
- Forecasting, analysing and reporting on data whilst implementing innovative strategies in order to increase the growth of paid channels.
Skills and requirements Paid Media Executive:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in either a PPC or Paid Social role.
- A proactive approach and prepared to learn on the job.
- Organised and meticulous, dealing with on the spot requests and fast turnarounds of activity.
- Able to take on a fast-paced role.
- Comfortable with reporting and calculating.
- Able to use excel comfortably.
- Happy with handling numbers and calculating metrics; CPA, CPC, and ROI.
- Good communicator and relationship builder.
- Good commercial awareness
- Somebody with ambition and striving to expand their skill set.
- Previously worked in a similar environment- a fast-paced retail or e-commerce environment is preferable.
- Experience working with digital platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords, and Facebook Power Editor.
This is a very exciting opportunity, perfect for a passionate and experienced Paid Media Executive! Apply online today!