Packaging Specialist (Print)
Want to join one of the largest Packaging and Paper Merchants in the UK? Great knowledge of Packaging Products? Want responsibility for driving growth of Packaging Sales in a different market? Enjoy training colleagues, to develop their knowledge to increase sales?
We are currently looking to recruit a Packaging Specialist to support our sales teams to develop the sales of Packaging products (Boxes, Tapes, Films, Void Fill, Systems and more) through our existing customer base (Traditional Print Market). You will have responsibility for driving Packaging sales within the Midlands & South West region, through coaching, training and a developing a clear strategy for continued growth.
- Following a strategy, liaise with Regional Managers to implement clear sales plans and targets for achieving rapid growth of Packaging sales within customers.
- Review, maintain and improve the skills and knowledge base of the Account Management team in delivering Packaging sales. Includes the use of sales tools and delivery of relevant product and market training in the field or at branch.
- Plan and undertake joint customer visits with account managers, observing and providing coaching support to develop their product sales skills.
- Liaise with Regional Manager and Account Managers to co-ordinate prospection of new business within the Region.
Knowledge & skills:
- Packaging products, customers and market trends.
- Print customers and market trends.
- Training and Coaching of Sales professionals in product knowledge
- Sales and Customer Service principles - including negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Managing customer portfolio margin
- Self-Management principles including delivering against deadlines.
Antalis is a global and market leading distributor of Paper, Packaging and Visual Communication products. In simple terms we source, purchase, store, sell and deliver a range of the above products, and we are the biggest at what we do in Europe. You probably touch our products most days without even knowing it. Our sales offices deal with a range of business to business customers, understanding what they need to meet their own customers’ demands, and working to supply it professionally at the best price.This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
No Agencies please
- Account Management
- Business Development