The company is successful logistics business based in the Cotswolds and is look for someone to be responsible for working in and overseeing our contract pack and pick and pack operation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Picking, packing and labelling of orders for dispatch, we send out a wide range of items including sweets, books and supplements.
- Overseeing part-time and agency staff as required by our packing operations they include hampers and cosmetics.
- Order processing using computerised system
- Maintaining batch code records
- Maintaining computerised and manual stock records
- Stock management, rotation and shelf filling
- Use of mechanised wrapping systems
- Some overtime and weekend work will be required
Qualifications and Skills required include
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grade C or above
- Fluent in reading and writing in English
- Fulfilment or related industry background preferred
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Adaptable to suit both admin and shop floor roles as required.
- Attention to detail
- Works well with others, natural team leader
- Open to new technology and ways of working - computer literate
- Organised structured approach to problem solving
- Can do attitude
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job