A corporate financial services company based in Manchester city centre are looking for an experienced PA to join their team on a permanent full-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA who has a financial services background.
The main responsibilities of the PA are:
- All aspects of diary management
- Organising travel and accommodation requirements, ensuring all requirements are catered for and providing full travel itineraries
- Arranging and coordinating meetings, producing and collating board reports and documents for meetings
- Minute taking when required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Planning, organising and managing events
- Responsible for monitoring and submitting expense claims
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming telephone queries, taking messages, re-directing calls and acting as the gatekeeper.
The ideal PA will possess the following skills and experience:
- Have a proactive anticipation of needs
- Able to manage time well and work towards tight deadlines
- Flexible and proactive approach across all projects
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills, especially a professional telephone manner and appropriate client handling skills
Please contact Gillian Owen on or email at for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job