Region: South East
Harrison Holgate are currently searching for a Business Development Manager to join an MGA within a newly created role. This is a regional sales role with responsibility for generating new business sales across the South East of England.
Specific duties to include:
- Client relationship building and generation
- Sales focused aimed at smaller brokers trading micro-sme business
- Securing profitable new revenue through prospective clients
- Working towards KPI targets
- Manage a panel of brokers
- Ability to build and manage a pipeline of opportunities
- Property and Casualty General Insurance within a large insurer
- Previously covered the South East
If you have specialised in the following and looking for your next career move, please apply today to be considered.
- business development manager
- south east
- property and casualty
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'