Overseas Contract Manager - Kent
This dynamic, growing tour operator are looking for an Overseas Contract Manager to negotiate overseas contracts with suppliers. They are a growing business and this is an exciting time for the company and a great time to be involved.
Overseas Contract Manager Features:
- You will be working in a team to contract overseas escorted tours and hotels in a variety of destinations including their beach products.
- You will be working in a friendly, professional, ambitious team for a well established brand.
- Frequent overseas travel.
- You will be involved in Brochure Production
- You will also have lots of involvement in Product Development - helping develop new touring programmes plus new and emerging markets within the Escorted Touring and FIT portfolio.
Overseas Contract Manager - Requirements:
- It is essential that you are an experienced negotiator of contracts within the travel industry. Perhaps you are working as a senior product executive or contracts executive but it is essenital that you have some experieince of negotiating with hotels or DMCs.
- Ideally you will have experience in developing and contracting touring programmes
- You must be able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills and communication skills
Overseas Contract Manager Additional Info:
You will be paid a good salary plus company bonus, parking.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk