Are you bold and innovative with a passion for digital marketing? Then this Manchester based marketing company is looking for an Outreach Executive and that could be you!
Our client is leading the way with innovative marketing solutions for a variety of large clients. They’re continually learning and always on the cutting edge of new marketing trends, this leads to their success as a business.
The Outreach Executive will be responsible for forming and maintaining relationships with important influencers and publications in order to promote clients and gain exposure for campaigns. This involves sending newsworthy stories daily to generate links, add value to the client and drive visitors to their website(s). This position will directly support the work of the senior analysts in addition to personnel from the SEO Strategy team.
Key responsibilities of the Outreach Executive:
- Day to day outreach for client campaigns using up to date link building.
- Ensure marketing is relevant to the clients’ needs.
- Find prospective websites and contacts.
- Liaise with senior outreach team and other departments to drive successful results.
- Write reports and detailed analysis of outreach activity.
- Keep up to date with trends in the industry.
- Use digital PR techniques to promote content campaigns.
- Maintain strong client relationships and communicate effectively with them on a regular basis.
Key skills of the Outreach Executive:
- Confident written and verbal communication.
- Ability to plan, deliver and feedback on client campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of link building best practice, content marketing and the SEO landscape.
- Working knowledge of marketing and PR techniques.
- Able to set and work to budgets.
- Experience of working with tools such as Buzzstream, Ahrefs, Majestic and Google Analytics.
- A driven individual that keeps up to date with industry trends.
- Be able to think creatively and execute unique ideas effectively for clients.
If this sounds like you would be perfect for this role then contact us today!
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Link Building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job