£15,400 per annum
Our client is looking for a warm and outgoing individual to join a highly motivated and service driven team, providing excellent customer service to drive interest in product and enhance sales. This will be a mixture of both inbound and outbound calling.
37.5 hours per week within: Mon - Fri 8am - 9pm and Saturday / Sunday 9am - 5pm on a rotating rota
- Outbound calling
- Aim to convert existing and potential new customer interest into appointments for the Sales Advisors
- Seek out interest and grow business opportunities
- Work towards sales targets
- Promote the reputation of the business
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a customer service role is desirable but not essential as training is provided.
- Experience of using CRM system
- Self-motivated and target orientated
- Customer focused
- Strong communication/negotiation skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate others
- Demonstrable track record of sales success
- A positive individual with a 'can do’, results driven approach and attitude.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Business Development
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job