Outbound Sales Consultant - Peterborough
£18,000 - £20,000
Are you looking for a new sales opportunity?
Have you progressed quickly in previous roles & looking to do the same for a new company?
Outbound Sales Consultants provide first line support. They are responsible for providing technical and training assistance (where requested) directly to clients and are responsible for identifying issues through investigation and working closely with the IT/Development Team to find a resolution. This is an exciting and varied position that suits the outgoing and those who thrive on customer contact.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To make outbound calls and provide a professional telephone support service to customers, including remote support where required
- To systematically and logically investigate issues raised by our customers and resolve as efficiently and effectively as possible
- To record, track and monitor to closure all support requests on SalesForce (CRM system). Information recorded to be accurate and sufficiently detailed including creation of follow up tasks and/or events
- To demonstrate and advise customers of the help facilities available for self help including videos etc.
- To create a weekly report of any additional tasks dealt with during the week including emails to your personal mail box, shared e-mail boxes and outbound calls etc
- To respond in a professional manner to customer contact forms & e-mails from clients, by taking ownership and ensuring satisfactory closure.
- General IT knowledge sufficient to be able to identify the difference between system and application issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand technical problems and explain them using non-technical language.
- Customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a busy environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Experience of working in a busy call centre environment.
- Experience within a customer services environment.
- Degree or HNC/HND qualification.