£18,000 basic plus uncapped commission
Do you want to work in state of the art offices in the heart of Liverpool city centre?
Are you looking for a dedicated career pathway with lucrative opportunities and long term progression?
Are you looking to build on previous sales experience in a more progressive environment?
If that is the case then we want to hear from you!
My client is an award winning business looking for several dedicated Outbound Advisors to join their growing team. Working as an Outbound Advisor you will be tasked with speaking to prospective customers that have registered an interest in the product. You will build rapport and engage the customer, discussing their needs and how your products match their needs before booking in demonstrations and appointments.
The main duties of the role are:
- Speaking to customers who have registered an interest in the product
- Engaging the customer and building rapport
- Understanding customer needs and discussing how your product matches the customer's needs
- Generating qualified appointments
This role is ideal for candidates with:
- Experience in telesales, outbound, strong inbound sales, retentions, field sales, business development, account management or any other target driven experience
- A steady work history - loyalty is essential for the role, therefore ideally at least 18 months experience in your most recent role would be preferable
- A desire to get on the phone to meet targets
- Excellent presentation - we want polished, polite and professional candidates to meet the image of the company
This role can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary of £18,000
- A realistic and uncapped commission structure (£25,000 on target earnings)
- A fantastic working environment
- Progression for candidates that perform well
- A pool table and a bar
So what are you waiting for! Apply today...interviews to take place immediately
Keywords: Telesales; tele-sales; tele sales; account management; outbound; cold call; field sales; business development; car sales; estate agency; inbound; call centre; contact centre; retentions
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.